Griffin Security Ltd is fully licensed in Yemen to provide Maritime security services in the Red Sea and in the Gulf of Aden.
Since 1995, Griffin Security has conducted maritime missions in the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden. Griffin Security provides clients in the shipping and logistics industry with solutions to the complex issues of crossing the Gulf of Aden in a safe and secure manner. Our in-depth knowledge of the region combined with maritime security expertise and understanding of the legal implication around such services highly reduces the risks of passage through such high-threat area.
The company has operated and implemented projects in almost all areas of Yemen, onshore as well as off-shore, and combines substantial knowledge of the local conditions with the highest levels of expertise.
Griffin Security provides the following maritime services:
• Embarked protection teams (on-board mission)
• Escort missions (escort boats)
• Maritime liaison and transfer (Security Crew Changes)
• Patrol security boat and Port security team
• Risk Assessment and management
Our Capabilities include:
• A fleet of escort and patrol boats:
• Operational bases throughout the Yemeni coast
• Trained Yemeni navigators and officers backed up by International Maritime security services expert